Keene Yoga Center will be reopening Monday June 15th! We are starting with a limited schedule and are only open to existing and new members.
We will be implementing the regulations set up by the state of NH to re-open and we feel confident in our ability to follow all the recommendations and guidelines for safe reopening.
Yes, yoga classes will look a little different for a while, so read ahead to get an idea of what to expect and so that we can all stay safe.
- We are starting out with one class a day and will add classes in the coming months.
- Classes will be offered in the grand room upstairs. Spaces are marked off with tape with 8-feet in between each mat. There are 11 spaces available in the class.
- There will be no hands on adjustments, as teachers will be staying on their mat during class.
- Classes will be for members only. No drop ins. Monthly memberships are available online or contact the studio at 603-354-3159 or email@example.com.
- We will also video the class, and if you prefer to take the class from home, you can watch the live streaming video online via Zoom.
- It is NH regulation that you should pre-register for class online or on the phone. You can register at www.keeneyogacenter.com or download the KYC app at http://keeneyogacenter.com/app/
- Please adhere to social distancing. This means staying 6 feet apart at all times, even when putting away/collecting your belongings. We kindly ask that you maintain social distance even from people who are in your social bubble while on premises and in the studio for the safety and peace of mind of everyone.
- It is NH regulation that all staff and members must wear a face masks before and after class. If you do not have a facemask, we have provided some. You do not need to wear facemasks during the class.
- Please be ready for class before entering. This means dressed for class and with a full water bottle; as there is no room to change and no place to fill your bottle up.
- For the health and safety of everyone, we are trying to limit the exposure in our bathrooms. This means they will not be available for the purpose of changing, ect..Bathrooms will be for emergency use only.
- Please do not attend class if you are feeling ill.
We are excited to be able to offer yoga to our community again and look forward to seeing you at the studio!